1L Gallup Glyphosate Home and Garden Weed Killer
You may also like
This professional-grade weedkiller is suitable for getting rid of even the most stubborn weeds. It’s designed for heavy-duty treatments over large areas, so you can use it for getting rid of weeds from farmland or for removing ivy from gardens.
Suitable for Domestic and Farm Use
Gallup weedkiller is designed for professional use, but it can be used on both gardens and farmland. It can take care of just about any weed, from Japanese knotweed to dandelions, which makes it one of the most versatile weedkilling solutions on the market.
Non-Staining Formula Suitable for Hard Surfaces
Gallup’s highly-concentrated formula can be diluted down with water, and it’s a non-staining formula that’s safe to use on patios, walls, and other hard surfaces.
Amazing Dilution Rate
Each 1L bottle makes enough solution to cover up to 1,600m². This makes it ideal for prepping large fields ready for planting, or for cleaning up overgrown paths and patios.
Doesn’t Linger in Soil
Glyphosate becomes inert when it contacts soil. This means it doesn’t linger in the ground after application, so it won’t contaminate groundwater and you can sow new seeds once the weeds are cleared.
How to Use
- Do not spray in windy conditions or if rainfall is due within 6 hours.
- For best results, wait until the weeds have enough leaves to absorb the spray sufficiently.
- Mix the required amount of solution using the guide below or the instructions provided with each bottle.
- Avoid walking on sprayed areas as transfer to lawns and plants may cause them harm.
- Replanting and cultivation can occur after 7 days of treating an area once the weeds are visibly dead (black/tarnished leaves etc).
- 15ml per 1L of water for annual grasses, annual broad leavened weeds
- 25ml per 1L of water for most other perennial weeds
- Ideal months to spray are spring to early winter (April-October)
- If used with a knapsack, 240ml of solution per 10L of water covers 400 square metres.
Frequently asked questions
Use the highest rate 37ml solution with 1l water and apply to the foliage also apply to any regrowth.
This is a professional use product and a total weed killer.
Spray the new shoots and Bamboo the diluation required would be 176ml with 10l water to treat 400m2.
Thrust Weed Killer for Paddocks and Grassland
Selective Weed Killer
We would recommend the Gallup 490 High Active Weed Killer for the Bamboo.
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.