- This moth killer package combines the best treatments for dealing with a moth infestation in three double sized rooms in your property
- Using only HSE tested and approved products, our moth killer packs are designed to be simple and safe to use and effective against a broad range of moth species
- Moths larvae will typically target your clothing, carpets and other fabrics. The Larvae is similar to a worm or caterpillar and can cause severe damage to possessions.
- The Larvae will then transform into a adult moth. Once an adult, it is harmless to your fabrics with its main aim to then reproduce.
Our Moth control packs provide products that are tested and approved after hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of research and testing, ensuring they are effective and safe to use by amateur users.
4L Carpet and Clothes Moth Killer Spray:
- Our exclusive moth spray is very effective at tackling both adult moths and the larvae.
- Designed to be sprayed on carpets, inside cupboards and wardrobes and soft furnishings where moths and the larvae are present/may land on. The spray soaks in and contains a insecticide that once ingested by the moth (as it lands on the spray surfaces) gets to work and will result in the death of the moth/larvae within 48 hours.
- The spray is mainly water based using and as a result has very little odour. The spray also provides up to 12 weeks of protection once soaked in, depending on humidity levels.
6 x 16x Xterminate Midi Fumers:
- These powerful smoke bombs help users reach areas of rooms effected by moths that they otherwise couldn't reach.
- Simple and completely safe to operate, the smoke bombs release a smoke that contains an insecticide that is ingested by the moth. This smoke reaches the sensory organs of the moth and results in its death within 24 hours of contact.
- Each single fumer is effective up to 164 metres when tackling clothes and carpet moths.
- Simple to use with all instructions provided.
4 x 3 Pack of Moth Traps:
- These moth sticky traps are one of our most popular and trusted products.
- Designed to be used in cupboards near clothing, the traps using the pheromone provided entice the adult moths onto the sticky surface where they will die.
- Eliminating these adult moths is a key part of a successful, long term treatment of a moth issue.
We strongly recommend retreating rooms after 7-10 days to ensure a thorough and complete treatment programme. For large scale infestations, multiple treatments per room may be required.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.