You may also like
- The QRAD from Dimplex is one of the most advanced electric radiators available.
- With sophisticated programming capability, a user can program the heater across every hour of the week according to their specific needs. Simple to use and for users who do not want to program the entire week, there are inbuilt modes and programs to fit around your preferences ('in all day' or 'on holiday') that makes programming a simple and straightforward process.
- Adaptive start technology ensures your chosen room temperature is reached exactly when you want it.
- For example, in an office you program the heating to come on at 9am, the time you enter the office.
- Rather than waiting for exactly 9am as other heaters do to switch on, the QRAD will learn from its environment and perhaps start slowly heating at 08:50am to ensure the room temperature is exactly where you want it when you walk into the office at 9am.
- Open window technology cuts the output of the heater should a door or window be left open, saving a premises energy instead of battling in vain to get the room to temperature whilst the window or door is open.
- Using both a convection heating element and radiant heat across the front aluminum panel, this radiator will generate heat quicker than standard models ensuring your room heats up quickly, keeping you toasty as well as cutting down on energy use.
- IPX4 rated for safe installation into a bathroom.
- The electronic thermostat ensures the room temperature is maintained accurately for minimal energy use.
- Control pin lock protects the heater from misuse.
- 2 year warranty.
500W: Height 546mm x Width 513mm x Depth 105mm
750W: Height 546mm x Width 513mm x Depth 105mm
1KW: Height 546mm x Width 675mm x Depth 105mm
1.5KW: Height 546mm x Width 756mm x Depth 105mm
2KW: Height 546mm x Width 918mm x Depth 105mm
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.