You may also like
- A Selective weed killer designed for use on amenity areas including parks, sporting fields and general use to tackle everyday nuisance weeds including Dandelion, Buttercup, Dock, Clover and Daisy.
- The mixture of active ingredients helps ensure these weeds are controlled quickly vs using one active ingredient alone.
- Foliar based with some root based activity against annual weeds, broad leavened weeds, and annual grasses.
- Should be applied once a year to lawns, sporting fields and parks during the whole vegetative period of the weeds.
- Best applied in warm and sunny conditions and avoid applying if rain is due in the next 24 hours.
- Results will be seen within 3 weeks (total weed destruction) Do not reapply if the weed is not completely destroyed as this may still be occurring.
- To eliminate hardy broad-leaved weeds, the Weed Killer must be used on sufficiently developed plants. Therefore treatments should not be made immediately after mowing. For best results, apply the product at least 5 days after the last mowing and wait 7 days after application before mowing again. Safety to crops grown for seed production has not been established.
- Do not use on new grass for 6 months after establishment. When renovating treated areas an interval of 6-8 weeks should elapse before re-seeding.
- The formula ensures only weeds are targeted with healthier grass and plants safe.
- Super strength formula using only 7.5ml of the solution to 1L of water.
- Suitable for use between March and October.
- Approved for use in both Knapsack and Boom sprayer.
- Maximum application on the same area: Once a year.
Safe Use of Pesticides
"By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out."
Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end users are responsibile for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP).
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides.
There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
advise on our products and rates are available on request from our qualified staff
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.