Frequently bought together
- This inline extractor fan helps remove excess air, humidity, moisture, and heat from a room
- The three-dimensional blade design helps more air than standard extractor fans.
- Available in a range of sizes to suit your premises requirements
- Three-speed selector controller through an external switch is available separately below.
- Housed in a corrosion resistant plastic housing.
- Integrated thermostatic switch
- ERP compliant product 2018
- Quick and simple installation with the help of the built-in mounting bracket
- Static Airflow resistance of up to 700 pa for the AC models.
- Motors protected to IP 44
- Operating temperature of +55 Deg C
- 2 year warranty on all Ruck products
- Due to the high performance of air moved on the Etamaster, this will reduce the size of the ductwork required on all installations keeping costs for the client at a minimum.
- The Eta Master Fan is ideal for all installation areas including domestic and commercial applications.
- Filter boxes for duct mounting installation available on code 259039
|Fan Size||Max Air Volume (m3/Hour)||Max Power Consumption (Watts)||Total Efficiency||Sound Levels (Decibels)|
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.