Frequently bought together
- This inline extractor fan helps remove excess air, humidity, moisture, and heat from a room
- The three-dimensional blade design helps more air than standard extractor fans.
- Available in a range of sizes to suit your premises requirements
- Three-speed selector controller through an external switch is available separately below.
- Housed in a corrosion resistant plastic housing.
- Integrated thermostatic switch
- ERP compliant product 2018
- Quick and simple installation with the help of the built-in mounting bracket
- Static Airflow resistance of up to 700 pa for the AC models.
- Motors protected to IP 44
- Operating temperature of +55 Deg C
- 2 year warranty on all Ruck products
- Due to the high performance of air moved on the Etamaster, this will reduce the size of the ductwork required on all installations keeping costs for the client at a minimum.
- The Eta Master Fan is ideal for all installation areas including domestic and commercial applications.
- Filter boxes for duct mounting installation available on code 259039
|Fan Size||Max Air Volume (m3/Hour)||Max Power Consumption (Watts)||Total Efficiency||Sound Levels (Decibels)|
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.