- Add an extra piece of luxury to your bathroom facilities with this toilet seat sanitiser dispenser that allows each user to sanitise the toilet seat before they use it
- This added option for customers is seen as a very attentive and customer focused service, helping your customers have a positive experience whilst using your premises.
- These dispensers are also used in medical premises and other areas to allow users to fight the spread of bacteria and infection.
- Fitted with a specialist internal pump, toilet seat sanitiser is dispensed in a 0.5ml shot that users should allow to drop into toilet roll or a clean tissue and then proceed with quickly cleaning the toilet seat.
- Laser printed instructions are shown on the dispenser to help users with the process, and to stop users accidentally dispensing into their hands as a traditional hand wash soap dispenser.
- The units are generally fitted next to the toilet roll or bulk tissue dispenser so users can quickly grab the roll/tissue used to sanitise the seat.
- The dispenser itself is made here in the UK using grade 304 stainless steel with a brushed, luxury finish.
- The steel is incredibly tough and virtually vandal proof and also remains easy to clean so your facilities are always seen in a positive light by customers.
- Viewing monitors are either side of the unit so staff can monitor gel levels.
- Fully lockable and supplied with all fixtures and fittings for a secure installation, including into hard walls.
Height: 196mm, Width: 96mm, Depth: 97mm
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.