You may also like
- Part of the hugely successful range of Heatstore panel heaters, this LOT20 and ERP compliant range features technology to ensure your property is heated as efficiently as possible.
- New energy saving regulations ensure that wall mounted heaters are efficient and cost-effective to run for property owners.
- Featuring a 24 hour, 7-day programmable timer that allows users to designate a temperature for every hour across the week. Different settings can be used at different times to reflect your own lifestyle, using lower temperatures when the room will be unoccupied and a more comfortable warmer temperature for when the room is in use. The thermostat will then accurately maintain this temperature to a degree of accuracy of only 0.2 degrees to ensure the room temperature stays stable and comfortable for users.
- The HSDP & HSDPP has an adaptive start function, which learns the thermal profile of a room. It then determines how long the appliance needs to operate in order to reach target temperature based on factors such as room size, heat losses and the prevailing weather. Measuring the heat-up and cool down times of the room in relation to the external temperature, the radiator will calculate what time it needs to start heating in order to reach the user-defined target temperature at a specified time.
- The adaptive start minimises energy wasted by other traditional radiators, delivering real cost savings for users. E.g. If you plan to get up at 7am and your desired temperature is 21ºC: with a pre-set timer system, you would need to estimate when to set the heating to come on to ensure it preheats the room on time. Depending on your settings and the prevailing temperature, this could mean that the room is still cold when you get up or that it has been warm for some time before it needed to be. However, with this clever feature, the radiator anticipates when it needs to start heating to reach 21ºC by 7am, pre-heating for shorter periods when the weather is mild and longer periods to ensure you are warm in winter.
- The open window detector is a fantastic feature that immediately lowers the heat output should a wave of cold air enter the property (typically associated with an open window or door).
- This stops the heater trying to reach your desired room temperature, wasting energy, whilst this cold air is present.
- If a user prefers to use the heater manually, a temperature can be set using the thermostat as well as using the built-in frost protection mode.
- The Heatstore range can be updated and linked to your Bluetooth for software updates as well as remotely locking the heater's settings.
- Manufactured from stainless steel covered with a white epoxy paint and using a compact, finned, mineral filled sheathed heating element to heat your home as efficiently and as quickly as possible.
- Supplied with a 1 H Frame wall bracket for easy fixing to a wall.
- IP24 rated for safe use in certain bathroom zones
- 2 years warranty.
500w: Height 430mm x Width 450mm x Depth 108mm
750w: Height 430mm x Width 620mm x Depth 108mm
1KW: Height 430mm x Width 620mm x Depth 108mm
1.5KW: Height 430mm x Width 690mm x Depth 108mm
2KW: Height 430mm x Width 860mm x Depth 108mm
3KW: Height 430mm x Width 860mm x Depth 108mm
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.