You may also like
- Designed especially for conservatories, this panel heater has a uniformed height across all sizes and is suitable for use on dwarf walls.
- With a digital 24/7 timer, a user can program their desired temperature across every hour of the week according to their own routine. Set each panel heater up uniquely, with your kitchen heater set at 20 degrees on a morning and a lower 15 degrees throughout the rest of the day, compared to your bedroom panel heater which works in reverse, set at 15 in the morning and 19 at night. The choices are endless and allow a user to really maximise the energy savings available.
- Compare the above to using a central thermostat, which heats the entire heating zone (often downstairs or upstairs) when the family are all in one room, wasting countless amounts of energy and money.
- In addition, the open window function cuts a panel heaters power when a temperature drop is felt from an open window or door, this saves further energy as the heater will not battle in vain to try and maintain your chosen temperature.
- Slimline shape with a depth of only 7.2cm to sit tightly onto a wall with mounting brackets the total depth is 9.2cm.
- IP20 rated for safe installation into certain bathroom zones.
- Wall fixing bracket included for installing onto a wall.
- LED digital display
- The cable comes out of the left hand side of the heater, or right as you look at it from face on. Please note the heater does not come with a plug fitted.
500w: Height 280mm x Width 385mm x Depth 72mm
1KW: Height 280mm x Width 540mm x Depth 72mm
1.5KW: Height 280mm x Width 790mm x Depth 72mm
2KW: Height 280mm x Width 1140mm x Depth 72mm
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Please see the instruction manual attached.
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.