You may also like
- The Mitsubishi Jet Towel hand dryer is one of, if not, the best hand dryer available in the UK.
- Using the same engineers and technology Mitsubishi are renowned worldwide for, the Jet towel promises to deliver higher performance and energy savings to both keep your customers happy and save your premises energy.
- The name and brand Mitsubishi also adds a high level of confidence to your premises when seen by customers and guests.
- Dries hands within 9-12 seconds with a large drying area and a 15cm wide nozzle to ensure both hands are dried simultaneously. If the heating element is switched off, the drying time only increases by a few seconds to 15 seconds whilst saving you energy during warmer months (room temperature air is used)
- Despite the amazingly fast drying time, the Mitsubishi hand dryer also remains quiet to operate at between 60 and 62 decibels making it the perfect, all-around hand drying solution.
- The protective shell and rigid ABS body of the Jet Towel ensure it is vandal proof and will withstand heavy daily traffic. They are tested to withstand 15J which more than 2 x the average impact.
- The exclusive motor has been developed by Mitsubishi and rigorous in-house tests show the motor should last at least 7 years - providing premises with a reliable and long-term solution.
- Offers a 97% energy saving vs using paper towels including the processes used to dispose of paper towels, providing a fantastic payback time for investing in a Mitsubishi Hand Dryer.
- The surfaces are all antibacterial for increased hygiene levels to protect your staff and customers from costly illnesses that can decimate a staff or badly affect the reputation of your premises. The surfaces are also safe to be cleaned using alcohol-based products.
- NSF International certified showcasing the hygienic nature of the Jet Towel.
- As well as using either heated or unheated air, the hand dryer can be used on the high power setting or standard setting for additional energy savings.
- IP3 rated to protect against the ingress of spraying water
- The air filter is situated so it is easy to brush clean whilst protecting the unit from the intake of dust and dirt.
- Dimensions: Width 250mm x Height 290mm x Depth 160mm
- 0.25KW/H Based on 100 uses with the heating element ON
- Drying time (high power mode) Heating element on 9-12 seconds Heating element off 12-15 seconds
- Energy use: Heating element on (high power mode) 890 -980 Watts Heating element off 630-730 Watts
- Drying time (standard mode) Heating element on 14-16 seconds Heating element off 15-17 seconds
- Energy use: Heating element on (standard mode) 660 -740 Watts Heating element off 410-490 Watts
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.