Intelligent, energy-saving heating
This smart aluminium radiator is packed with intelligent energy-saving features and can be operated by all ages with super easy app control. Simply plug the heater in, switch it on, connect to your router and download the app on iOS or Android. The radiator has an eco-friendly ceramic heating element which only needs to be powered for 60 seconds (using 0.03p of energy) to generate enough warmth to heat a room for an hour. Just imagine the savings that could be made!
- The app connects to your radiators across the entire property via WiFi and can be programmed from anywhere in the world using your Smartphone.
- Using the app, you can remotely program the heater across the 168 hourly time slots of the week, setting a temperature for each hour of the day. Use preset temperatures, or program them fully yourself - you're always in control.
- The ceramic heart quickly heats up and both releases and stores heat simultaneously. The radiator will then cut power to the heating element, using the stored heat to warm the room for up to an hour while costing you next to nothing on your electricity bill.
- The radiators can be grouped together on the app into zones that you can name whatever you like. Maybe you would like to group all your radiators situated upstairs together or just the 2 in the master bedroom with the children's bedroom being a separate zone. The choice is entirely yours!
- The app allows you to adjust the radiators settings from anywhere. If you're just leaving work and you want your kitchen to be toasty for making dinner when you arrive, you can switch your radiator on remotely no matter where you are!
Fantastic energy savings - each radiator can pay for itself within 6 months!
- Ceramic heating element heater only needs to be powered for 60 seconds (using 0.03p of energy) and generate enough heat to heat a room for an hour.
- An estimated calculation of a 2kW radiator using less than 1p of energy per hour vs a traditional 2kW heater shows that these smart radiators will pay for themselves within 66 days!
- As a result, you can heat your home effectively for free after just over 3 months!
Compatible with Voice Control Home Systems
- From the comfort of your own sofa or dinner table, you can change the temperature or turn a radiator on/off using the voice control features, compatible with Google Home and Amazon Echo with Alexa.
- Simply relay your instruction and the voice program will relay it to the radiator in milliseconds.
- Perfect for a wide range of applications as the radiators are entirely silent to operate. No disturbance and no clicking.
- With a 100% diecast aluminium alloy body including the side panels, the radiator will radiate and convect heat quickly across a room for unrivalled heat transfer properties.
- No hub or gateway required, simply download the app on your smartphone and connect your radiators to your WiFi router.
- IP22 rated ensuring it is safe to install and use in a bathroom (meeting zonal requirements)
Dimensions and Coverage:
600W Height 58 cm x Width 48 cm x Depth 7.8 cm Wall Mounted (with brackets): Height 58 cm x Width 48 cm x Depth 11 cm Coverage: 6-8 square metres
1KW Height 58 cm x Width 56 cm x Depth 7.8 cm Wall Mounted (with brackets): Height 58 cm x Width 56 cm x Depth 11 cm Coverage: 10-12 square metres
1.5KW Height 58 cm x Width 88.3 cm x Depth 7.8 cm Wall Mounted (with brackets): Height 58 cm x Width 88.3 cm x Depth 11 cm Coverage: 15-18 square metres
2KW Height 58 cm x Width 96.3 cm x Depth 7.8 cm Wall Mounted (with brackets): Height 58 cm x Width 96.3 cm x Depth 11 cm Coverage: 20-22.5 square metres
If you don't have a smart device or smart assistant, don't worry - you can still use the heater independently using the face buttons on the unit to set the heat and program the timer independently. This means anyone can enjoy the incredible energy-saving features of this Mylek radiator!
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.