You may also like
- Diamond Weed Killer is designed to tackle Horse Tail weeds that are such a nuisance to eradicate.
- Contains 160g/L of 2,4-D+ Glysophate for a fast acting solution on all weeds including Horse/Mares Tail.
- This Horse Tail weed killer is predominantly a contact herbicide with some movement once applied to other areas of the leaf after the 2,4 D ingredient breaks down the leaf tissue, aiding transfer for a faster and deeper result.
- Controls tough weeds such as nettle, Ragwort, Horsetail and other broad-leaved weeds which may be resistant to just Glysophate.
- Will also kill and control Thistles, Oilseed Rape and other grasses.
- Approved for use domestic vegetation, orchards, hard surfaces, and green cover not being used for growing crops.
- Extends further than Glysophate alone and fast acting, one application for targeted weeds.
- Safe for trees in orchards.
- Suitable for hard surfaces, treatment before line application and fence lines (within 50cm of fence line), natural surfaces not bearing vegetation.
- Available in 1L or 5L pack sizes, with the 1L providing 2800m2 coverage and the 5L providing 14000m2 coverage.
- Apply using a sprayer, knapsack or watering can.
- Use 1L of Weed Killer to 40L of water. (1:40 ratio)
- Apply when weeds are growing (between 1st March to 30th September)
- Spray on visible weeds
- It is highly recommended to apply with a knapsack sprayer.
- Do not spray if it is raining, or rain expected within 6 hours.
- Avoid drift onto unplanned areas.
Boom sprayer application rates:
3-5L of Diamond Weed Killer in 200L of water.
Safe Use of Pesticides
"By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out."
Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end users are responsibile for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP).
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides.
There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
advise on our products and rates are available on request from our qualified staff
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.