- Pro-Kleen Bicycle Snow Foam is a revolutionary way to deeply clean your bike after a long and muddy country ride.
- Based on the successful car snow foam range, Bike Snow Foam has been specially adapted to suit bicycles. With zero dyes, waxes or fragrances, this snow foam is a pure PH neutral solution to safely clean your bike from top to bottom.
- The PH neutral, non caustic formula has been thoroughly tested to make sure it is safe for use on a range of materials that exist on bikes, including carbon, aluminum and matt and will not damage or remove protective coatings, seals, cables, rotors or disc brake pads.
- The foam generated is a thick and rich formula to lift dirt, grime, traffic film and other associated traffic dirt commonly found on motorised and manual bikes.
- Best used with a Pro-Kleen Snow Foam Lance.
- For stubborn dirt agitate with a brush or sponge
- Rinse snow foam off your bicycle using a garden hose or low pressure power washer.
How to use Pro-Kleen pH Neutral Snow Foam
1. Use a ratio of 1 part snow foam to 3 parts warm water.
2. Spray onto your bicycle with a snow foam lance.
3. Allow the foam to begin lifting the dirt and grime for a few minutes and then rinse off.
Suitable for all vehicle types including Motorbikes.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.