You may also like
- This point of use water heater from Heatstore heats up 7 litres of water for light washing up or hand washing
- Providing hot water at source, it is essential that the unit is not used for a tak that requires more than 7 litres of water as the unit has to heat up another 7 lits of water once te original has been used before hot water can be felt again.
- The temperature of the water is set at installation and adjustable internally for providing safe, hot water directly to a sink
- The outer case is robust and manufactured from powder coated steel for long term installation
- Foam insulated inner tank to maintain the water temperature and save on energy bills compared to units where standing losses can occur
- This particular unit to be installed under a sink must be used with Vented hot taps and mounted upright with the inlet and outlet below the heater
- Replaceable thermal fuse for long life use and peace of mind in case of any pressure issues.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.