You may also like
- This 7 litre water heater ensures you have 7 litres of heated water ready for your call off.
- Situated above or underneath the sink you need hot water drawn off at, 7 litres of water is ideal for very light washing up or for hand washing in commercial or domestic kitchens as well as bathrooms
- By installing a water heater at the basin, you remove the need for water to run throughout all of your system before reaching you. Often litres of cold water run through the system until hot water reaches you, wasting water and energy.
- Once the 7 litres has been used, the unit must then heat up another 7 litres of water so it is key that a suitable size water heater is used at the basin.
- With under or over sink installation, the water heater is more flexible than alternative models and can fit around your existing fittings or preferences with the existing kitchen set up
- The temperature of the water is adjustable at installation and is fitted with safety features to ensure no scalding or burning occurs
- The tank is foam insulated to ensure the temperature of the water is retained and also helps save energy on reheating the water within the element
- This particular unit to be installed under a sink must be used with Vented hot taps and mounted upright with the inlet and outlet below the heater
- Replaceable thermal fuse for long life use and peace of mind in case of any pressure issues.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.