10 Litres Heatstore Over Sink or Under Sink Water Heater 3KW, HS553/10N
You may also like
- The Heatstore HS553/10N model sits above a sink and provides 10 litres of hot water for call off. 10 Litre of water is suitable for domestic washing up as well as very light use commercial washing up.
- Once the 10 litres of water has been used, the unit then pulls in another 10 litres of water and heats it up, so it is essential that the correct capacity unit is initially installed to avoid delays in receiving hot water at the basin
- With having this capacity on stand by, it prevents the need for litres of water to be run through the system before hot water is received, saving you energy and associated water bills
- Unlike other brands of water heater, this unit can be installed above or underneath a sink to fit into every situation. Perhaps the layout of your kitchen or cupboards prevents the capability of fitting the unit above a sink, so this unit allows you to fit it under sink and vice versa
- The temperature of the water released is adjustable on installation to ensure you always receive the optimum water temperature for your needs
- The tank itself restricts standing heat losses as it is foam insulated for energy saving, as less energy is needed to maintain your set water temperature whilst the water is sat, waiting for your call off.
- This particular unit, to be installed under a sink, must be used with Vented hot taps and mounted upright with the inlet and outlet below the heater
- Replaceable thermal fuse for long life use and peace of mind in case of any pressure issues.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.