Frequently bought together
- Automatic, infrared function which helps prevent the spread of bacteria which can occur on push button models
- A drying time of 24 seconds and a rating of 1600 watts ensures this model operates at a lower energy usage than traditional hand dryer types whilst still providing a safe and reliable hand drying experience.
- This lower wattage is also less disturbing for children where loud, powerful hand dryers can cause negative experiences coupled with a lower temperature (45°C) which is softer and kinder for their sensitive skin and ears.
- By operating quieter than the leading hand dryers, disturbances to staff are kept to a minimum and important phone calls and meetings are not interrupted by the noise of a dryer in the background
- The Air Volume of the hand dryer is: 190 cubic metres/hour
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.