- This Electric Panel Heater from Dimplex is ideal for heating rooms up to 20m3 or 750 cubic feet. These heaters are installed around the country in lounges, conservatories and office spaces
- The slimline design ensures the heater acts as a space saver in comparison to traditional oil filled radiators and are easy to mount and easy to clean
- The PLX750 Panel Heater is fitted with a adjustable thermostat to maintain a temperature in a room. This is particularly useful for heating a room before it is needed to be used, perhaps a bedroom before going up to bed or a dining room before guests arrive
- The Thermostat can also work on half or full load, perhaps in the spring, summer months the heater is needed just to take the chill of a room, this is where the half load can help and save on running costs
- This panel heater from Dimplex is IP4 Rated therefore rated as Splash proof and suitable for use in a bathroom
- Manufactured so it is easy to fit and easy to clean
- Supplied with 1.0m of flexible cable so can be spurred in or a standard 13a plug can be fitted.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.