- This Burco safety boiler provides hot water for approximately 180 cups of tea or coffee before refilling is required
- The water temperature can be approximately controlled by the thermostat with each setting detailed below, the boiler will reheat the water quickly if the water temperature does drop
- The tank is manufactured from stainless steel with a safety plastic lid for ensuring users do not burn themselves when refilling the unit or pouring a drink
- The non drip tap can be set in 2 positions, the first position ensures hot water is dispensed only when a hand keeps the tap held down or alternatively the tap, if twisted the other way, will dispense water automatically without no hand pressure needed.
- The initial heat up time when first switching the unit on is approximately 70 minutes for the full capacity and then throughout the day, the boiler will only take 5-10 minutes to reheat.
Knob setting Thermostat Control
Approximate water temperature
1 37°C (99°F)
2 55°C (131°F)
3 68°C (155°F)
4 82°C (180°F)
5-6 97°C (207°F)
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.