Customers also bought
You may also like
- An ideal commercial electric fly killer for multiple types of premises from restaurants, hotels through to more rugged premises' such as food preparation and manufacturing plants
- Remarkably durable and with a modern design, the Executor will attract and kill flies quickly using some of the most advanced features available. These include unique corner light scoops that emits the UV light further than similar units as well as internal aluminium UV light reflectors again boosts the UV output of the unit.
- These features showcase a higher attractant and higher conversion rate of luring flies and killing the flies compared to similar units.
- The unique killing grid offers a larger area with a triangular design for a larger surface area for the flies to be 'zapped' on. Includes a large capacity, mains interlocked catchment tray to capture the dead flies. The deep, larger tray allows for a premises to leave more time between emptying the tray without sacrificing on hygiene standards.
- Staggered tube positioning ensures that the maximum amount of UV light is radiated from all areas of the unit, luring flying insects into the highly effective triangular killing grid.
- With an approximate coverage of 50 square metres, the unit can be sited in various areas and help you reach your required level of hygiene standards whilst controlling flies easily.
- Easy to clean and maintain and the unit can be either ceiling hung, mounted to a wall or left free standing on a tall, counter top.
- Fitted with 2 x 8 watt UV tubes that are easily replaced after 6-12 months.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.