- This Zip water heater offers a premises an efficient way of providing a small amount of heated water for hand washing.
- For premises' where the central heating provides hot water for a basin a distance from the main tank; often litres of water are wasted before warm water reaches the user. If this is a customer in a commercial premises, this can annoy them and cause a loss in business or confidence in the business itself.
- By installing this Aquapoint, 5 litres of water are ready for the users call off saving them time and the premises energy and water.
- Operating at 2KW, this unit uses much less electrical energy as instant water heaters that typically do not drop below 3-4KW.
- The CFC-free high density, polyurethane foam ensures the water remains heated efficiently with very little standing losses.
- For safe installation in a bathroom or kitchen, the unit itself is IP24 rated for protection in wet environments.
- The water tank is 1.8mm Glass enamelled steel, tested to a pressure of 12 bar.
- Supplied with a Expansion relief Valve set at 6 bar and 1/2" BSP water connections
- Sacrificial anode provides protection against corrosion. Neon indicator shows when element 'ON'. Frost protection setting built into external temperature controls. Embedded rod type heating element for long term use.
- To be wired to a double pole switched fused spur with a minimum break capacity of 13amps. Installation must comply with current IEE regulations.
- Manually resettable over temperature safety cutout.
- Supplied with 1 metre of pre-wired cable.
- WRAS, CEE endorsed.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.