Frequently bought together
- This over sink water heater holds 5 litres of water that is heated ready for you to dispense for washing hands or lightly washing dishes.
- Once the 5 litres runs out, you will then have to wait for the water to reheat back up, making it essential that the unit is fitted with light use in mind.
- The thermostat on the unit allows for the water temperature to be set between 35°C and 80°C according to your needs. Once set, the heater will keep the water at this temperature in an energy saving, efficient manner ensuring you have hot water exactly when you need it
- The water heater comes with the spout and valve and is manufactured from robust materials both internally and externally for long term installation
- The unit is also protected against freezing when active, making it ideal for outhouses and utility rooms during winter months
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.