Frequently bought together
- With a impressive capacity of 10 litres, this water heater will provide enough water for washing up and hand washing ion a kitchen or bathroom sink
- Once this 10 litres has been used, the unit does need time to reheat up a further 10 litres until you receive hot water again so ensuring you choose a unit with sufficient capacity for your needs is essential
- The temperature of the water heater can be adjusted between 35°C and 80°C to allow a user to select their temperature for that particular task, from washing up to hand washing
- The spout allows for directional water flow, particularly useful when washing up and the over sink placement keeps under your counters clear
- All the materials used are designed for efficiency and longevity with peace of mind installation
- The unit is also protected against freezing when active, making it ideal for outhouses and utility rooms during winter months
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.