Customers also bought
You may also like
- The Hydor Axial flow plate fans offer a premises fantastic air movement capability.
- Heavy-duty construction that can either extract or supply.
- Suitable for installation into a wide range of sectors including the building service industry, agriculture, commercial properties and new build offices.
- Durable construction with a tough epoxy paint finish ensures adequate protection against corrosion
- These are protected to IP54 which means they are highly resistant to dust and water ingress.
- Very efficient at moving air whilst using minimal energy.
- The motor mounting brackets are constructed in the form of a welded wire framework which acts as a finger guard
- The mounting brackets are electroplated prior to black epoxy powder coating to provide protection.
- Motors have sealed for life bearings.
- Thermal overload protection
- Sickle blade profile impeller
- Bell mouth inlet for smoother airflow.
- Suitable for operating temperatures of up to +55° C
- Sealed for life ball bearings to operate at any angle.
- Class F insulation.
- Fully speed controllable.
- Operating up to 95% humidity
- Condensation drain holes
- The axial fans are suitable for mounting in any position which enables greater flexibility for site installations.
- Easy to install, fans are supplied with an integral IP54 terminal box and motor side guard, which allows the fan to be positioned conveniently to incoming electrical inputs.
- The fans are suited to a wide variety of discharge and supply applications in the building services sector such as warehousing, restaurants, sports halls, industrial units, schools and kitchen extract to agricultural markets.
- Not suitable for use in spray booths.
500mm, 4 pole three phase axial flow plate fan:
- Speed: 1339 r/min
- Overall efficiency: 33.3%
- FMEG: N42
- KW: 0.443
- FLC: 1.97
- Decibels @ 3m: 72
How much extraction do I need?
First enter the size of your room in metres
And then select your room type
Your extractor fan will need to move between 0m³ and 0m³ per hour
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.