Pyrethrum 5ec is one of the leading products available for protecting your plants, crops, fruits, and vegetables from aphids, green and blackfly, whitefly, lice, red mite and other nuisance insects.
- Organic and super effective at protecting organic and high-quality crops, plants and other agricultural products.
- The entirely organic formula interferes with the sodium channels of insects to paralyse the insects on contact with the applied solution.
- A potent insecticide that is environmentally friendly and has very low toxicity.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Treats a wide pest spectrum with rapid control of insects.
- With zero residue profile, the crops can be harvested after 24 hours. The solution is also non-persistent in the environment.
- There is no limit to the number of treatments and the product is suitable for use in organic farming.
- Combats insects resistance and boosts efficacy
- 10 times more powerful than competitor products and 8 times more cost-effective.
- Green book listed.
Examples of Use:
Fruit ( example)
Vegetable crops (example)
Insect pests controlled include
Caterpillars and Moths
And many others
Directions for use:
- It is essential to achieve a good spray coverage of the target crop foliage for optimum pest control. Apply in a high volume spray to ensure thorough coverage of the foliage to the point of run-off. Ensure that both upper and lower surfaces of the leaves are treated.
- Apply Pyrethrum 5 EC as soon as pest or pest damage is seen and when motile stages of pests are most active. Do not apply in direct sunshine or in very hot weather when it is advisable to apply in the early morning or in the evening.
- Apply Pyrethrum 5 EC at a dilution rate of 20 ml in 5 litres water.
- For outdoor crops, apply at a maximum individual dose of 1.1 litres product per hectare.
- For crops grown under protection, apply at a maximum individual dose of 2.4 litres product per hectare.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.