Frequently bought together
- High performance Under Sink water heater.
- The Speedflow has a Stylish and compact design with enough capacity for washing up or hand washing - ideal for domestic and commercial use in cloakrooms, kitchens and offices.
- Overview of Features for the speedflow undersink water heater:
- Speedflow 10L capacity - appropriate for 1 to 2 sinks
- 2.0kw element for rapid heat up from cold.
- External temperature control and neon-element on indicator.
- Manually re-settable thermal cut out.
- Wall mounting or speedflow undersink floor standing option.
- Additional accessories may be needed for the speedflow. If water pressure is high (above 4.2 bar) an HY69 SF1 kit will be needed. If cold water draw off or water meter nearby (within 2.8m) an HY68 SF2 kit will be needed.
- Guidelines for installation:
- Check all connections are completely water tight.You will need to use a 1/2 female to 15mm connectors(not supplied).
- The unit has a re-settable thermal cut-out.If the unit is not heating the water, first check the re-set button. (manual re-set button is found under grey access plate on the top)
- This unit must be mounted upright with pipe connections at the top.
- Cold Water Inlet - 1/2" Steel pipe with plastic insert
- Hot Water Outlet - 1/2" Steel pipe with stainless steel insert
- To reduce operating costs and scale build up , We recommend the temperature is set at the lowest acceptable heat level.
- Casing - Shock-resistant polyproplyene casing.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.