Frequently bought together
Customers also bought
BI-CHEM® Freshen LBis a dry formulation for biological control of odours associated with solid wastes contained in sealed sanitary bins.
When Freshen LB is applied to the empty bin, the first benefit to be noticed is the pleasant orange citrus fragrance. This fragrance is widely accepted for washroom products, slowly released from the natural carriers and compatible with the
• Contains BI-CHEM® Freshen technology to bind to odour molecules
• Contains a complex consortium of safe micro organisms specially selected for their ability to metabolise organic molecules associated with malodour
• Contains a blend of natural mineral carriers well known for their ability to bind moisture and volatile inorganic molecules
• Pleasant orange-citrus fragrance
• Convenient packaging for ease of use
• Easy and safe to dispose of
• Long lasting and cost effective
Directions for Use
Use one sachet per sealed bins with a capacity between 10L or 20L. For larger bins, use several sachets. Each sachet will remain effective for up to 4 weeks during use. Sachets are sealed and are not to be opened at any time.
3kg plastic bucket containing 150 porous sachets in a polyethylene bag (150 x 20g)
Shelf life : 1 year
Odour : Orange-citrus
Weight of 1 sachet : Approx. 20g
Dimension of 1 sachet : 8 x 8 cm
Total count : 5 x 108 cfu/g
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.