You may also like
- Storing 5 litres of heated water at the point of use, this water heater allows you to wash your hands without having to wait for heated water to arrive from the main source of hot water which can be located some distance from the basins location.
- With 5 litres of heated water ready to be called off as you require it; this helps save a premises energy and water when the sink is turned.
- The temperature of the water can be adjusted from 35 through to 85 degrees depending on your exact needs.
- If the unit is to be used for hand washing, 30 degrees is a popular selection. Alternatively the water can be set at the temperature you require it.
- The water heater has a limitation function for user safety as the temperature remains at your set temperature and does not increase in case of any fault.
- This particular model includes a temperature and pressure relief valve for further safety and complete installation.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.