- The Stiebel Eltron DHB E range of water heaters are electronically controlled offering a wide range comfort settings for the end user.
- With its manual control and built in electronics control the water temperature very efficiently and prevent any change in temperature if the water pressure should change. This will mean if you are having a shower for example you will have a refreshing experience without any large fluctuations in water temperature which you were not expecting.
- One of the main advantages of the DHB range is that the units consume up to 30% less energy and water with its electronic control system.
- Required temperature to the nearest degree up to the output limit
- Temperature has a range between 30 °C and 60 °C for comfort
- Attractive modern design using high quality components which can be fitted in undersink locations if required.
- The unit can be used with pre-heated water, e.g. for reheating with a solar heating system
- DHB - E's can be used in hard and soft water areas
- 18kw output
Frequently asked questions
The dimensions are as follows, 478 High, 225Wide, 105 Deep.
Flow rates are dependent on the temp required, For example at 22 degree's you would get 9 litres per minute.
However you would can not use a instantaneous unit to fill any bath as it would burn out the motor eventually.
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.