Protect-A-Bed® | AllerZip | Small Double Mattress Protector| 48" x 75"
You may also like
Provides a clean and healthy sleeping environment.
For the millions of allergy sufferers, Protect-A-Bed® has allergy relief solutions with our superior alternative to mattress pads. Protect-A-Bed® mattress protectors and AllerZip™ products put an impenetrable barrier between you and allergens, allowing you to get the perfect, allergy-free sleep you’ve always dreamed of.
Bedbug and Dust Mite infestations are serious problems that can cause a variety of health concerns including asthma, eczema and allergies.
AllerZip™ smooth mattress encasements provide an effective barrier to infestation. Because treatments can't reach the core of an already infested mattress, they usually need to be disposed of - but no longer. AllerZip™ smooth mattress encasement protects your mattress investment and most importantly the health of the user.
- Complete mattress encasement for protecting against bedbug entry or escape.
- Brilliant white colour therefore aiding in the early detection of bedbugs.
- Rugged and effective, made from smooth polyester fabric and stitched using reinforced seams.
- Certified by an Entomology Laboratory to be bedbug bite proof.
- Superior protection against liquids such as urine and sweat.
- Ultimate allergy protection.
- Dust Mite barrier and allergy protection.
- Protects against allergens such as per dander, pollen and mold.
- Air vapour porous, waterproof and absorbent.
- Cool and comfortable to sleep on.
- Machine washable hot, tumble dry medium.
- 2 year manufacturers warranty against defects in workmanship and materials only.
Every mattress needs a Protect-A-Bed mattress protector:
Every night the human body loses at least a pint of body fluid through the skin, pores and mouth as well as millions of skin flakes.
Unprotected mattresses create the perfect breeding ground for bacteria and dust mites (a major cause of asthma, eczema and rhinitis).
48" x 75"
120cm x 190cm
Depth 11" / 28cm
Fits Depth 9"-12" / 22-32cm
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.