- This oil filled panel heater starts producing heat quickly and quickly disperses heat across a room.
- These models are fitted with a thermostat that allows you to identify your preferred level of heat and set this. Use the thermostat to maintain this chosen temperature.
- This then allows you to save energy as you do not need to turn the heater on and off as it reaches temperature. This can cause surges in energy use and increased energy bills for no reason.
- Freestanding heater, supplied with feet.
- When the appliance is on there is a mains indicator light that subtly lights up.
- If the heater is being installed in a conservatory, the in built frost protection setting is useful to keep frost at bay.
- The power cord is 1.5 metres long and fitted with a plug.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.