You may also like
- Using a instant water heater helps to save on excessive energy waste, as only the water you need is heated.
- With storage tank type water heaters, a set amount of water is heated and when a basin is a distance from our main central heating water method, water is run through before the heated water arrives.
- Utilising a tankless water heater helps avoid this water waste, as the water is heated only as it is required
- The DNM range can be installed easily using the PROFI-RAPID system and the unit only works with non pressurised open taps
- The DNM range raises the tap water temperature by 25°C
- Suitable for supplying one wash basin in a bathroom or cloak room.
- The water is kept at a constant temperature whatever the flow using a special aerator and hydraulic controls within the unit that automatically adjust the output dependant upon the flow of water
- Installation can be above or underneath a sink to suit your particular requirements
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.