This unit has been designed to provide stored hot water from a mains pressure water supply, where there's no requirement for a temperature/pressure relief device, making installation basic and simple!
• Will deliver hot water to up to four outlets
• Balanced supply of hot and cold water
• Heat loss minimisation and energy savings from short pipe runs and superior insulation
• Water outlet via existing tap or mixer
• Adjustable thermostat to 70°C
• Over temperature safety cut-out
• Neon light indicates when heater is working
• Compact shape for undersink mounting
• Remote siting possible
• Heat up time; 18-20 minutes
• Inlet/outlet connections 15mm (1/2” BSP)
• Fixing pack with wall mounting bracket supplied
• EW unit needs to discharge to a drain
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.