- This over sink water heater from Redring heats up 7 litres of water ready for when you require it.
- With an external adjustable thermostat, you can select the temperature of the water ranging from 15°C-75°C depending on your requirements. Set the temperature according to what you need the hot water for as washing up water temperatures and hand washing temperatures do typically differ.
- The water temperature you choose is maintained as accurately and efficiently as possible within the unit to cut down on unnecessary bills. Typically, several litres of water would have to run through your system until heated water reaches you whereas with this Redring water heater, you have 7 litres of water primed ready for whenever you need it.
- With a frost protection setting for when used in utility rooms or rooms susceptible to frost during the winter months
- Wioh a impact resistant, robust ABS cover, sheated heating elements and Polystyrene insulation, this water heater is designed for long term use and to perform in an efficient way, cutting down your energy and water bills
- Pressure: 0.7bar - 10bar (Flow restrictors included) with all wall mounted fixings provided
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.