- One of our most popular electric panel heaters, this unit is the perfect heating option for homes without gas central heating or for where electric heating is preferred.
- Fitted with an adjustable thermostat that allows a user to set an ideal temperature within each room a heater is fitted in. The thermostat will then work efficiently to ensure this chosen temperature is maintained as accurately as possible, ensuring your home remains efficient and at a comfortable heat level.
- Also fitted with a 24 hour timer that allows users to program the heater around their own specific lifestyle, and even based around their own behaviour in each room.
- For example, a unit installed in a bedroom, you may set to come on for an hour at 8am and then switch off at 9am, and to turn on at 21:30 and turn off at 22:30 based around when you get up and when you go to sleep. You can follow this example in lounges for when you have evenings together or in hallways as you come home from work or a day out.
- This ability ensures that users do not have to enter a cold room that hasn't been preheated as well as saving energy compared to having the heater permanently heating empty spaces in your property when you may be spending your time in other rooms or not in the property at all.
- The slimline design ensures the heater can be comfortably situated in lounges, offices, conservatories and will match any types of decor.
- Flexible installation as the heater can be left free standing with the feet supplied or permanently wall mounted using the fixings provided.
- Heat is generated using convection heat using a efficient, aluminium heating element that quickly transfers heat across the room through the top grilles on the unit, ensuring your room reaches temperature as quickly, and using as little energy, as possible.
- Supplied with a fitted plug for easy installation.
- Manufactured in a Ice White colour for a clean, modern addition to your property
Frequently asked questions
An extension lead can be used with this heater. However, if you wanted to extend the actual lead on the heater, this would only be recommended by using a qualified electrician who would have to open the heater up and completely re-wire the unit.
You can use an extension lead if required. However, we would not recommend extending the actual lead on the heater. The unit would have to be opened up and completely re-wired by a qualified electrician.
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.