- This undersink water heater is the perfect appliance for where hot water is needed on demand and in short, sharp bursts such as when washing your hands or filling a sink.
- Rather than heating up litres of water unnecessarily, the water heater uses copper shielded heating elements with the latest technology to heat the water up as it runs through the unit.
- This avoids the need for witnessing litres of water going straight down the sink until the warm water arrives.
- The temperature of the water can be set at installation for the maximum flow rate allowed, giving you peace of mind to ensure no chance of scalding can occur with children and other vulnerable users
- The temperature of the water will vary according to the flow rate of the water. The slower the flow, the hotter the water. This more powerful unit will produce hotter water for a quicker flow of water than lower wattage units such as the Amicus Junior water heater.
- This unit can be set to service two sinks that sit alongside each other however we recommend not using them at the same time and can be used with any type of tap.
- We recommend the use of low flow spray head taps for optimum water heater performance.
- IP24 rated for use in wet environments, making it ideal for bathroom sinks and ensuite areas
- Very simple to install to save you money immediately compared to traditional tank type water heaters
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.