Genus Cobra Translucent Electric Fly Killer with Shatterproof Tubes, 45 Watts
Customers also bought
You may also like
- Elegantly designed, this Brandenburg glueboard fly killer from Brandenburg is suited to a range of applications from restaurants through to large scale commercial premises where flies must be hygienically controlled
- Developed using unique technology, UV light from the 3 x 15 watt UV tubes is emitted from all angles of the unit from the top, side and front of the unit. This increases the attractiveness of the unit to flies and ensures they stay away from areas you want to protect such as food counters or food production facilities
- The Cobra is also commonly installed in food stores, warehouses and abattoirs where a traditional zapper cannot be used for fear of contamination of key areas when the fly is dismembered from the killing grid
- With a UV light reflecting louvre fitted to the back of the unit to further increase the UV output, as well as hiding the actual glueboard from customers.
- The glueboards themselves have a large catch area to ensure flies have no escape once they have been lured into the fly killer itself. Measured at 1400 square centimetres (215 square inches) of insect retaining area and marked to assist with HACCP monitoring, the glueboards ensure that professionals can monitor the types of fly captured whilst ensuring no flies are able to escape the unit once attracted.
- Tool free easy servicing of replacing tubes and glueboards, the unit can also either be wall mounted or left free standing
- The translucent cover also enables more UV light to be dispersed, further enhancing the fly catching ability of the Genus Cobra.
- Certified to world wide standards and supplied with shatterproof tubes as standard.
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.