Customers also bought
You may also like
- This water heater provides 10 litres of hot water, making it ideal for a kitchen sink or hand wash basin
- Once this capacity has been used, the water heater must heat up a further 10 litres of hot water before you can receive hot water again. This ensures that you must use the correct size water heater for your requirements to ensure you do not run out of hot water before your task is complete
- The heating mechanism are all designed for long term, durable use and is easy to maintain and clean with a huge sacrificial anode
- If the unit is to be installed within 4 metres from your stopcock, an expansion vessel is required to allow for hot water expansion to avoid a fatal build up of water pressure. Any distance further than this, there is sufficient room in the pipework to allow for this hot water expansion
- The unit has a simple on/off switch and two neon indicators to show when the unit is on or heating up
- If an expansion vessel is needed, HSDonline can provide a very competitively priced Kit 'A' 2L Expansion Vessel and Check Valve or a Kit 'G/A' with pre-assembled Mounting Bracket saving up to an hour on installation - Ideal for professionals and 1st time installers alike. All at a very competitive price and backed up by our first class customer service and technical help line.
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.