Frequently bought together
- The Crown range of CP water heaters are incredibly popular due to their efficiency, longevity and durability in the modern home or commercial kitchen
- This storage over sink water heater can be used in conjunction with conventional and most mixer taps ensuring there is no need to go out and purchase additional expensive taps
- This unit has 15 litres of water heated up making it ideal for washing up in commercial or domestic kitchens or hand washing. The above sink installation helps save on storage space underneath the sink.
- Once this 15 litre capacity has run through, the unit will then heat up an additional 15 litres of water ready for the next use.
- The immersion heater is nickel plated for long term protection from corrosion and is flanged for easy cleaning and maintenance as well as having a huge sacrificial anode for long life
- The unit has a simple on/off switch and two neon indicators to show when the unit is on or heating up
- If the unit is to be installed within 4 metres from your stopcock, an expansion vessel is required to allow for hot water expansion to avoid a fatal build up of water pressure. Any distance further than this, there is sufficient room in the pipework to allow for this hot water expansion
- If an expansion vessel is needed, HSDonline can provide a very competitively priced Kit 'A' 2L Expansion Vessel and Check Valve or a Kit 'G/A' with pre-assembled Mounting Bracket saving up to an hour on installation - Ideal for professionals and 1st time installers alike. All at a very competitive price and backed up by our first class customer service and technical help line.
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.