- The Redring handwash unit is a compact and simple unit, ideal for the catering industry where hot water and hand washing are key components of good hygiene levels.
- Rather than running through litres of water before the water reaches a warm temperature, this unit immediately produces warm or hot water
- The temperature of the water is dependant upon the speed of the water flow, with the faster the flow the cooler the water temperature
- The temperature of the water is fully stabilised to protect against any scolding and sudden temperature drops or rises.
- With the easy to operate knob on the hand wash, simply move the setting 180° anti clockwise that will provide a suitable hand wash temperature with the exception of very hot or very cool temperatures
- The water temperature can be changed to suit your needs easily and quickly, avoiding delays for waiting for water to either heat or cool
- The spray arm is 20cm long and swivels for ease of use and easy cleaning
- The patented Vortex spray outlet avoids the build up of limescale prolonging the life of the unit especially in hard water areas
- Connect the Redring Hand Wash to the water mains with standard 15mm pipework and the unit is ready to go
- Electrical connection using 1.5mm cable protected by a 13A fuse. Cable entry can be top, bottom or rear.
- Direct connections to water mains
- Standard 15mm pipework
- Top, bottom or rear cable entry
- Standard BSP 1/2” connections
- Full fixing pack supplied
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.