Frequently bought together
Stream-less | Retro-fit Waterless Urinal System | White 1.25"
Convert your standard urinals to waterless urinals with Stream-less Retro-fit Waterless Urinal System
Saves an average £300/£400 per urinal per year !!
Triple action odour barrier:
- One-way valve prevents odours escaping
- Enzyme block breaks don uric acid crystals
- Fragranced block helps keep the wahroom smelling fresh
Easy retro-fit quick installation:
- Disconnect the water supply to your cistern
- Remove the u-trap and dome
- Connect lower section of Stream-less system to the waste, adjusting the telescopic section as necessary
- Screw the upper section of the Stream-less system from above the urinal bowl down into the thread of the lower section
- Put cartridge in place
Maintenance Program (depending on usage):
- Replace cartridge every 3 months (takes 10 seconds to replace)
- Replace one-way valve every 6-12 months (takes 5 minutes)
A fragranced enzyme block breaks down uric acid crystals and helps fragrance the washroom.
The one way valve prevents odours escaping.
90% of the urinals in the UK will require a 1.5" system, the 1.25" is for older urinals and 2" is for troughs.
If you have any questions please contact our sales team on freephone 0800 091 3171
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.