- Manufactured specifically for allergy and asthma users, this electric blanket uses HHL heath protection fabric technology along with regular usage to ensure dust mites cannot live on the blanket, thus creating a comfortable environment for allergy sufferers
- Using a breathable cotton material, this Beurer super king size electric blanket fits tightly like a fitted bed sheet and does not move around in the night for a relaxing nights sleep.
- The elasticated skirt is 11 inches to fit even the deepest of mattresses.
- The blanket itself has 6 heat settings including a pre heat facility to warm the bed as you get ready to go sleep. Click the pre heat setting whilst you go to prepare for sleep and by the time you come to get into bed, the bed is warm and welcoming helping you relax in preparation for a good nights sleep. The approximate warm up time for the blanket is 8 minutes using the pre heat setting.
- The controllers on both sides of the blanket can be detached and set independently of one another allowing each user of the bed to have the perfect setting combination for their needs
- With a auto shut off timer of either 1, 3, 6 or 12 hours, a user can set whether they want the blanket to heat them all through the night using the 12 hour setting or just for the first hour as they drift off to a warm and comfortable sleep
- Costing as little as 2p per night to use to not only add a level of comfort to your sleep but to save a property energy and money compared to using the central heating through the night or a portable electric heater.
- Please note the product is not suitable for users fitted with a pacemaker.
Frequently asked questions
1 is 30-35c
2 is 35-40c
3 is 40-45c
4 is 50-55c
5 is 55-60c
6 is 60-65c
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.