- HSE tested and approved, these smoke bombs are designed to knockdown and kill crawling and flying insects in your home or many commercial applications
- Releasing a smoke that accesses cracks and crevices where insects will hide. The smoke is ingested through their breathing channels resulting in their death
- Insects may be seen erratically after treatment, this is a sign of their neurological paths being inhibited by the insecticide
- Suitable to treat bed bugs, fleas, flies, carpet moths, clothes moths, carpet beetle, silverfish and many other insects
Each fumer has a varied coverage depending on the type of insect being treated
- Flying insects: 120 cubic metres
- Fleas and Carpet Moth: 30 cubic metres
- Bed bugs, ants and cockroaches: 7.5 cubic metres
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.