You may also like
An advanced sonic repeller that drives burrowing animals away by emitting low frequency ground vibrations, which creatures such as moles interpret as signs of an approaching intruder.
The unit emits a low frequency vibration every 15 to 20 seconds, which is transmitted through the soil. The effectiveness of the mole repeller can be affected by soil density; chalky or sandy soil will not transmit the vibrations as effectively as solid clay-type soil.
- Covers up to 9000 sq.ft. (about 836 sq. metres)
- Battery operated (4 x D cell batteries, not included). Batteries normally last for around 4 months.
- Safe and economical to run.
- Environmentally friendly – no chemicals or traps.
- Will not affect humans, cats, dogs, fish or birds
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.