Zip Inline Electric Instant Water Heater 6.6KW - 8.8KW, CEXO
You may also like
- The CEX range of water heaters from Zip use bare wire heating elements to provide a sink or shower with hot water on demand
- Simply turn your tap, and as soon as the minimum flow rate is reached (almost instantly in most cases) hot water arrives to quickly wash your hands.
- With a impressive flow rate (dependant upon water pressure), of 5 litres per minute of hot water, there is no need for waiting for hot water to arrive through the system.
- Alternatively, once your alloted amount of heated water in a storage unit is used, you must then wait for the unit to heat up the new water drafted in to the unit whereas with this instant water heater, hot water is ready for when you require it.
- Zip are also supporting the latest in energy efficiency and renewable heating sources and this unit is suitable for use with pre-heated water from renewable sources up to a maximum inlet temperature of 70 degrees Celsius.
- The temperature of the water is adjustable from between 30 and 55 degrees Celsius with 2 easy programmable settings for quickly changing the temperature. This is particularly useful if you use the sink for hand washing and washing pots.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.