The NEW ECOHEATER Slimline Greenhouse & Shed Heaters are one of the most energy efficient ways of providing low-cost ambient heating and frost protection and preventing dampness and condensation in a range of outbuildings, greenhouses, cold frames, sheds, garages and conservatories.
The heaters are designed to use far less electricity than fan heaters and are cleaner than paraffin heaters. Energy usage is kept to a minimum with a built-in thermostat which switches the heater off when the surrounding area gets too warm.
The heaters are IP44 compliant ensuring a resistance to sprinkled water which makes them safe to use in a wide range of environments – including grow tents.
The space-saving design makes the heaters suitable for use where space is at a premium, with the units able to be operated either wall mounted or floor standing. Each heater is supplied with a 2m push-fit power cable with plug.
- Safer and lower cost alternative to an electric fan heater whilst being cleaner than a paraffin heater
- Built-in thermostat which minimises energy usage
- IP44 rating for water resistance means the heater is unaffected if sprinkled with water when watering plants
- Available in 3 sizes – 500mm (55W), 1000mm(120W) and 1500mm(190W)
- Supplied ready to use with 2m plugged cable and bracket for wall mounted or floor standing operation
- Manufactured in high quality seamless tube with easy-clean, green enamel finish
- Automatic heat sensitive cut-out
- Fully CE certified – and BS EN 60335/1:2002 compliant
|Ref||Description||Power||IP Rating||Cable||Plug Included||Length (mm)||Diameter (mm)|
|HHT305||ECOHEATER 500mm Slimline Greenhouse & Shed Heater||55W||IP44||2m||Yes||500||40|
|HHT310||ECOHEATER 1000mm Slimline Greenhouse & Shed Heater||120W||IP44||2m||Yes||1000||40|
|HHT315||ECOHEATER 1500mm Slimline Greenhouse & Shed Heater||190W||IP44||2m||Yes||1500||40|
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.