Customers also bought
- This Bed Bug treatment pack contains HSE approved products.
- What does this mean?
- The products are all HSE tested and approved to show they do what they say they do. As a result, utilising this bed bug kit within your rooms will help remove a bed bug infestation
- Please note the entire home may need treating in accordance with the manufacturers instructions but we understand that you may wish to treat effected rooms first.
The contents are:
4 x Fortefog 3.5g Mini Fumers
500ml Protector C Spray Insect Killer Spray
300g Insect Powder
Here is a step by step guide to treat a room for bed bugs and the video also shows this treatment being completed.
- Gather the required amount of Mini fumers for the room in question (each fumer treats 7.5 cubic metres when treating bed bugs)
- These smoke bombs are designed to reach the areas we as humans cannot such as in microscopic cracks and crevices where bed bugs will hide during the day. Open cupboards, wardrobes and tip the mattress on its side so the smoke can easily access all areas where the bed bugs may be hiding.
- They are simple and safe to use, seal the room and simply place on a heat resistant surface. Light the fumers and leave the room for up to 3 hours. The bed bug foggers will smoke for approximately 30 seconds to a minute filling the room with smoke.
- After the 3 hours are over, re enter the room and ventilate the room by opening windows and doors.
- You may still see live bed bugs that are in the open, this is due to the effects of the smoke and they will eventually die. This is a sign they are confused and dying, as normally bed bugs will very rarely be caught in daylight.
- Any live open bed bug can be killed using the Protector FCIK Aerosol that kills crawling and flying insects almost instantly.
- Then gather your Protector C spray and spray (lightly not soaking) carpets, bed frames, mattresses (not bed sheets), inside drawers and cupboards being as thorough as you can
- Any bed bug entering a sprayed surface will ingest the spray and become dehydrated, leading to their death.
- The spray soaks in and remains active for up to 6 weeks depending on the humidity
- In any areas where spray is not suitable and down cracks and crevices where carpets meet the wall, use insect killer powder for long lasting protection
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.