The Ultima Eco self-filling boiling water units are designed to provide a constant source of safe boiling water for preparing drinks. They are ideal for offices, commercial kitchens, schools, hospitals and canteens. All the units fall within the Green Spot range with a Eco- Mode energy saving feature that reduces stored water to
90° C after 60 minutes without draw off for greater economy. This feature is ideal for out of hours office and commercial environments.
- White ABS moulding Outer Casing
- CFC/HCFC free (ODP zero) pre-moulded polystyrene and thermoplastic blend thermal Insulation
- Removable steam condensation chamber for maintenance access.
- Low watts density Superloy element for long life.
- Electronic thermostat to control water temperature up to boiling point.
- Built in electro magnetic scale inhibitor
- All models are low-pressure vented.
- Dry start protection by self re-setting bi-metal thermal cut-out.
- Boil dry protection by manually re-settable
disc-type bi-metal cut-out.
|Heat Up From Cold (mins)
|Initial Draw-Off (cups)
|Recharge Per Hour (cups)
|Min Hourly Output (cups)
||Low Watts Density Superloy Long Life
|Boil Dry Protection
||Operate at 97/98°C; Standby at 90°C
|Pressure Min (Bar/PSI)
|Pressure Max (Bar/PSI)
|Laden Weight (kg)
452 × 332 × 208