You may also like
- Pro-Kleen Snow Foam is one of the most trusted and well reviewed snow foams in the UK - users range from professional car valeters through to thousands of car owners wanting to give their car some professional, TLC treatment
- Using a professional, high grade formula with high grade polymers and hyper defactants to cling to your car, to soften and lift ground in dirt, debris, Traffic film and grime using the thick, sponge like foam.
- Snow foam is commonly used as a prewash before the application of a main car shampoo such as Pro-Kleen Car shampoo or car wash and wax
- Designed to produce a rich, thick foam that allows our unique mix of ingredients to remove debris and dirt from your car
- We have also added a healthy amount of wax to our solution to both add some shine after application and to toughen the cars bodywork against further debris and dust
- Also safe for use on your alloys, windows and mirrors to clean every inch of your car!
- Pro-Kleen Snow Foam is suitable for use with all lances (but we very strongly recommend using our Pro-Kleen Snow Foam lance, we have taken the best parts of other lances and combined them to make our very own snow foam lance)
Directions for use:
- Set up your pressure washer and lance as per the manufacturers instructions.
- Experiment with the different settings on your lance and with the dilution rate to find your ideal level of foam. (We have found the standard flow rate of water through your pressure washer using the vertical direction on the nozzle along with the liquid flow rate adjuster turned to the maximum gives the best results, but this can vary from lance to lance)
- The amount of rich thick foam will also depend on your mix, for best results it is recommended to use a 1:1 ratio with water and snow foam (50:50)but again this varies case to case depending on your lance, pressure washer and the temperature of the water.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.