- Instant access to boiling water can save valuable time and money which the supreme can provide.
- The Supreme is a permanently plumbed, wall-mounted electric water heater.
- These units can boil water instantly for a busy canteen, community hall or hospital.
- Intelliboil™ is the key technological advance that sets the Supreme apart from conventional instant water boilers. This ultra-efficient hot water management system which effectively controls the boiling cycle for improved efficiency.
- Intelliboil™ regularly brings the water to boil in response to usage - but if no water is drawn off for over an hour, it reduces the maximum stored water temperature from 100°C to 90°C.
- This saves electricity until the Supreme is used again - perhaps the next day or after a
- weekend - at which time the normal boiling cycle automatically resumes.
- The Supreme has a full two year parts and labour guarantee with on-site service support.
- Intelliboil™Plus technology for the efficient management of the boiling cycle.
- Easy installation with auto commissioning.
- Integral electronic water conditioner makes Supreme less prone to scale.
- 'Power on' indicator.
- 'Temperature ready' indicator.
- Engineering grade thermoplastic water container for longer life.
- Detachable steam chamber for easy access.
- Modular construction ensures easy maintenance.
- Manufactured in the UK.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.