Gallup Hi-Aktiv 490 Super Concentrated Glyphosate Weed Killer, 5 Litres
Containing more Glysophate than any other weed killer available
Customers also bought
You may also like
- Boasting an incredible 490g of Glyphosate per litre of solution, Gallup Hi-Aktiv 490 is one of the strongest weed killers available and helps control a wide variety of both annual and perennial weeds
- A non selective, super strength product that provides fantastic results and incredible value for money. Any weed or plant that comes into contact with the solution will be killed
- This weed killer can be used on a range of surfaces and areas from forests, grassland, orchards, areas where no plant/crop growing occurs, industrial areas, pavements, farm buildings, public paths and roadways, driveways, patio areas and other hard surfaces.
- Excellent rain fastness
How does it work?
- The Glyphosate works to get into the roots of weeds from the stalk and leaves and targets the enzymes of the plant/weed in question, turning the weed red, then yellow then death will follow shortly.
- Acts very quickly against broad leaved weeds and even quicker against grass weeds
- Mix 100ml of Gallup Hi-Aktiv Weed Killer with 5 litres of water.
- Apply using a knapsack sprayer.
Mapp no 14987
Area coverage: Varies upon the weed being treated but 13,000 square metres for the entire 5 Litres once diluted as necessary.
Knapsack application: Again this varies per weed however, 176ml per 10L of water covers 1,000m2
Full instructions and provided on the label for specific weeds controlled.
Safe Use of Pesticides
"By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out."
Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP).
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides.
There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
Frequently asked questions
This product will kill Marestail, but we would advise you to thoroughly soak the weed, making sure you drench the area to penetrate to the very deep roots. Just a small amount of root will cause the weed to regrow, so to stop it coming back be very thorough with the application.
This will also kill bindweed, dandelions etc
For Ivy the application required is 6ml solution with 1L water. You will need to keep spraying the regrowth.
It needs to to applied to foliage to say active.
We do not have the Gallup 490 available in smaller sizes only 5L.
But we do have the Gallup Weed Killer linked below available in 1L
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.